God’s word is beyond truth. I’m not sure how to describe something that is truer than truth, but that’s what God’s word is. Faithful, true, promise, eternal. When God says something, He means it and will do it. There may be conditions, but He will ALWAYS be faithful.
- I will never leave you or forsake you. (Heb 13:5)
- Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. (Psa 37:4)
- Whoever trusts in the Lord shall be safe. (Prv 29:25)
- His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness. (2Pet 1:3)
- But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one. (2The 3:3)
- To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. (Rev 2:17)
For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. (2Cor 1:20) That means that all those promises are real and they are ours. And when we claim them, we give God the glory because of who He is and what He has done for us.
There are so many promises in the Bible. It would be a good exercise to highlight every promise you come across in a special color, then go back and read them all and do a happy dance.
Another post on the promises of God: Wishing, Hoping, Believing